Sunday, March 20, 2011

today !...

Today i woke up at 7.30 a.m, quite late...i ran as fast as lighting to perform solat subuh...(subuh gajah)
 huhu....its okay...then ,the phone started ringing (die call to wake me up)...
"da solat da , jgn risau"
as usual , she always worried about me..
then , my lovely sister came (adik intan, what an annoy sister)...jump on my bed and squeezing my Shah Rukh Khan nose ....(just kidding)


At 9.00 a.m, my lovely mother and father and me went to Pekan Ahad at town (Bandar Raub)
,wow !....there are so many people...and very noisy
"2 sepoloh , 2 sepoloh ,mari ! mari ! "
"murah kak !, murah kak !"
"beli 3 dapat 1 !!!, kak "
and many more


all trying to promoting their foods , fish, meats , and vegetables and bla2....
"wow ! besar giler ikan keli tu"
I'm shocking at one big cat fish's head...
she just smiling and nodded at me...


hehe....my mother not brought if she not needed them.....she keep smiling and shake her head in refusal ...as sign she not brought to them..hehe..i just follow her from back...
my father..not following us , he just waited in the car....
" abah tunggu sini je la , penat jalan dengan mak"
he said softly to my right wide spreading ears...(like father like son) ^.^
we "tawaf" 3 times  to find all things which my mother needs...
huh !..seriously, I'm exhausted following my mother today...
she tells me everything about how to buy fresh and good vegetables , meats , fish and bla2...
"1 st tengak mata die , kalau merah tu berdarah-darah, jangan amik,tok segar la tu weh"
"amik sayur yang wane hijau...aok pilih elok2"
(insyaallah , angah ingat mak )
"lapa x ?"
she said
then , we went to a famous keropok lekor stall in Raub
yeah !...the keropok lekor was very delicious ...
try it if you don't believe me !
yum2 !!!


hehe...then we went to satay stall ...1 of my favourite food...
quite disappointed when the girl at the stall said
"nasi impik da abis"
its okay...my mother just brought it without nasi impik..but it still nice !..
at noon...my mother and me going back to the car...
hehe....my father was sleeping on the car...he is so tired waiting for us...
what a pity...

we went home happily


huhuhuhu !

12.00 pm
19/03/2010
by azrin fakhri
(tengah  risau  kat die yg tengah sakit mata kanan)   


No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih daun keladi, lain kali komen lagi :)