Thursday, March 24, 2011

A piece of white paper (SPM result der !)


back to school....for SPM result is totally the most memorable things in my life...


"Why ??"


I can hear this question in your heart...
because ...my result is not a flying colours ...
I managed got 5A only...
(sad)
my mom said

"Alhamdulillah...!,ambil pengajaran....lepas ini jangan ulang da....kesilapan tu "

I'm quite disappointed with myself...because I could not get straight A...
but
I had tried my best....study hard , sleep at 3 o'clock doing revision with my best friends
(Juon , Muiz , Ihsan , Razlan , Clifford , sLay , Iskandar , Orix ,and many mores.....I'm sory guys ,lazy press this black keyboard to write your names), attending extra classes ...(even I'm not punctual )
and Bla2...
why !? why !? why !?....

"mungkin cara ko salah kot....tu la banyak maen2
,x pe okay la tu...nanti kak Long beli Hadiah.."
said my sister (kak Long)(''=.=")

Thank you my friends ....teaching me and give me some advices to help me
,without you'll maybe I couldn't get this result
Alhamdulillah !
maybe Allah s.w.t wanna test me....and teach me how to be more content person ....and brave ...
to face the real world...in the future

"Mak !  Abah ! ...Angah mintak maaf....."

For those out there , which got straight As
I would likes to say

"CONGRATULATION !!!!"

and I VERY proud to be your friend...
for those who are not straight A...
remember this words


"Jangan putus semangat, perjalanan masih jauh....SPM bukan segalanya
, jadikannya sebagai 'minyak' yang akan membakar anda untuk menjadi lebih baik "
(Dato Azrin khamshah)
just kidding..
=P
wish you'll the best !...
BTW,
thank you teacher !...





3 comments:

terima kasih daun keladi, lain kali komen lagi :)