Thursday, March 17, 2011

brOOOMMM !!!!!....alamak


miss u babe !....(CBS 8892)
long time no see....(3 month)
you looks so dull and dusty...
hehe...
today , i ride my super bike (100 cc)  to consortium RAUB,jalan cheroh (google map pls)...
for driving car lesson with my sifu ,cikgu mat a.k.a (bro MaT)...
What a boring day,....hurmmmm....
cikgu mad keep called me ''botak''
what an annoying teacher 
, he is also ''botak''
hehe
"best x PLKN ??"
3 times he asked this question.....on me
grr !...
"boleh la.."
 i calmly answered (naseb baek cikgu)
"ari nie belajar parking dan keluar kotak , okay?
 nah , kunci...."

 
wow2 !!!.....i driving like a hell...
"ting ! pang ! ting ! " i hitted the iron indicator...for 8 times !
little bit dissapointed with my self...
but , i will try my best...!!!!
huhuhu....



2 comments:

terima kasih daun keladi, lain kali komen lagi :)