Saturday, February 19, 2011

x tau nk buat ape....

wow !...
(looking at the clock ,11.30 p.m)
so fast....
I can't believe it...
hmmm....
the time will moving fast if there is happiness , and the time will moving slow when there is sadness...
right ???
hmmm, actually I don't have any idea to share with you all tonight...
I just think how  to improve my self to be the best...
from , my observation ...a good blogger should has a good story to be share....beside, a good blogger also has to show his \ her own creativity ....
so...
what is my good story ????
what is my own creativity ????
pening kn ?

it hard to be a good blogger....
=.="
hurmmm

i feel little shame with my blog...if someone asking for my URL...
"yg oxygenated tu eh?"
"lawak la"
"hahahaha ~"

these words makes me DOWN ....
grr..
i dont mind....just WAIT AND SEE !!!!

4 comments:

  1. haha dia suka speaking

    naim kau guna la google translate haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha guna google translate kat blog aku tgk apa jadi....spelling semua harem

    ReplyDelete
  3. serius aku tak larat gelak bila google translate blog aku

    ReplyDelete

terima kasih daun keladi, lain kali komen lagi :)